Happy Mother's Day from Boston! The weather is (finally) pleasant and we are hoping for a lot of time spent outside after a long winter! Here's an update on things from the past couple months!
| I just loved this board from James' school. |
| My little poet! |
| Cutie pie! |
| While MIT is certainly demanding - Tobias always makes time for Lego's with the boys. |
| I volunteered through the American Red Cross at the Boston Marathon as a medical volunteer. |
| I was stationed at a water station and here's my view - before the race actually started. |
| James is making great strides with his reading a writing. He made this sign and I think it's just took cute! |
| Early morning cuddles for the boys. |
| Sneaking in some iPad time together. |
| My little Patriots in the traditional tri-corner hat. |
| The handsome gang at the rehearsal for the Battle of Lexington - the start of the Revolutionary War. |
| We were able to see the Patriots and Red Coats reenact the battle. |
| We call it the Citrus Cruiser! |
| James is in the red jacket! |
| Handsome guy ready for church! |
| Our church had a BIG celebration for Easter complete with cotton candy! We had a great time. |
| James made this during Sunday school on Easter Sunday. I will always cherish it! I love that it's not perfect! |
| These aren't the frames he ended up selecting, but I thought he looked so cute in these! |
| The shades and Batman glove are now a regular part of Eli's wardrobe! |
| James picked some beautiful flowers for me today! |
| James made this picture frame for me at school. I just think it's so special! Sorry the picture is sideways though! |
| Eli also made a preset for me at school and I received a lovely bouquet of flowers too. |
| Proud Mama with her two great little boys! |
Comments